Membership Fee Structure
|9 Hole Rates||18 Hole Rates|
|1||Members||Tue - Sun||-||-|
|2||Members Guest||Tue - Thu||Rs 700/-||Rs 1,200/-|
|3||Members Guest||Sat,Sun & Public Holiday||Rs 2,000/-||Rs 3,000/-|
|4||Non-Member||Tue - Thu||Rs 1,000/-||Rs 1,500/-|
|5||Non-Member||Fri,Sat,Sun & Public Holiday||Rs 2,500/-||Rs 4,000/-|
|6||Other Club Members||Tue - Thu||Rs 700/-||Rs 1,000/-|
|7||Other Club Members||Fri,Sat,Sun & Public Holiday||Rs 2,000/-||Rs 3,000/-|
|8||Ladies & Children||Tue - Thu||Rs 300/-||Rs 500/-|
|9||Ladies & Children||Fri,Sat,Sun & Public Holiday||Rs 1,000/-||Rs 1,500/-|
|10||S / Citizen(60+)||Tue - Sun||Rs 300/-||Rs 500/-|
Caddy Fee & Golf Cart Rate
|Description||09 Hole Rates||18 Hole Rates|
|Caddy Fee ( Members / Other Club Members )||Rs 500/-||Rs 800/-|
|Cart Fee ( Non-Member )||Rs 700/-||Rs 1,200/-|
|Cart Fee (Members / Other Club Members)||Rs 1,000/-||Rs 2,000/-|
|Cart Fee (Non-Members)||Rs 1,500/-||Rs 2,500/-|
Balls & Range Fee
|1||Range Fee (Members)||Free|
|2||Range Fee (Other Club Members)||Rs 500/-|
|3||Range Fee (Non-Members)||Rs 1,000/-|
|4||Rate For 25 Balls (Members)||Rs 100/-|
|5||Rate For 25 Balls (Other Club Members)||Rs 150/-|
|6||Rate For 25 Balls (Non-Members)||Rs 200|
|7||Coaching Fee (Members)||Rs 500/Hr|
|8||Coaching Fee (Other Club Member)||Rs 1200/Hr|
|9||Coaching Fee(Non-Member)||Rs 2000/Hr|
|10||Golf Kit Rental (Members)||Rs 500 / Four hrs (Additional 100/hr)|
|11||Golf Kit Rental For Course||Rs 1,000 / Four hrs (Additional 200/hr)|
|12||Golf Kit Rental For Driving Range (DR)||Rs 2,000 / Four hrs (Additional 500/hr)|
Dress Code for Golf Course
- Shirts Roll neck, with a collar, or turtleneck to be tucked into trousers/shorts. Ladies' golf shirts may be worn as designed..
- Trousers Tailored or plus twos or plus fours. Socks should not be tucked into trousers..
- Men's Shorts To be tailored and worn with knee length socks pulled up or short predominantly white socks. No draw string or elasticated waistbands..
- No outside pockets of any description, Shorts should be worn to the knee or just above.
- Ladies Shorts or Capri Trousers - to be tailored and worn with ankle socks.
- Headgear To be worn correctly i.e., peaks facing forward.
- Golf ShoesGolf Shoes without spikes featuring a flat outsole with rubber studs or dimples in place of spikes made for the purpose may be worn.